1998

Incorporation of Orson Chemicals Pvt Ltd.

1999

Setup of Unit at Wada with an installed capacity of 1200 MTA.

2002

Expansion of Wada Unit. Installed capacity increased from 1200 MTA to 3000 MTA.

2004

Setup of a new manufacturing facility at Athal, Silvassa with an upgraded technology.

2005

Initiation of exports.

2007

Expansion of Silvassa Unit. Installed Capacity increased from 2400 MTA to 6000 MTA.

2009

ISO 9001 : 2008 Certification.

2009

Expansion at Wada Unit to manufacturing capacity of 6000 MTA.

2011

First Indian Manufacturer to develop Resin for Engineered Stone Application.

2012

Development of saturated polyester resins.

2013

Upgradation of Wada Plant with a semi automated setup. Installed capacity increase to 12000 MTA.

2014

Development of vinyl esters and specialty resins.

2015

Largest Indian manufacturer of unsaturated polyester resin with the widest distribution network across India.